| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garanhuns in September is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 47.4mm (1.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Garanhuns September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Garanhuns, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Garanhuns:
- Florania, Brazil - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) N
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 211.7 kms (131.6 miles) WNW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) NNW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 312.3 kms (194 miles) W
- Floresta, Brazil - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) W
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) WSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) SSW
- Cipo, Brazil - 328.3 kms (204 miles) SW