| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garanhuns in August is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Garanhuns August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Garanhuns, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Garanhuns:
- Florania, Brazil - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) N
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 211.7 kms (131.6 miles) WNW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) NNW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 312.3 kms (194 miles) W
- Floresta, Brazil - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) W
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) WSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) SSW
- Cipo, Brazil - 328.3 kms (204 miles) SW