| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Garanhuns in April is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 115.4mm (4.5in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Garanhuns April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Garanhuns, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Garanhuns:
- Florania, Brazil - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) N
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 211.7 kms (131.6 miles) WNW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) NNW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) NW
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 312.3 kms (194 miles) W
- Floresta, Brazil - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) W
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) WSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Aracaju, Brazil - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) SSW
- Cipo, Brazil - 328.3 kms (204 miles) SW